Do all courses require the GMAT/GRE?
Exemptions from the GMAT/GRE:The following courses DO NOT require the GMAT:
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management
- Graduate Certificate in Communication and Customer Strategy
- Graduate Certificate in Business Forensics
The GMAT or GRE is mandatory for applicants to the Master of Commerce (Finance)
For all other courses, The GMAT/GRE is recommended but not mandatory (ie NOT REQUIRED) if you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- have completed an undergraduate degree in Australia or New Zealand within 18 months of applying, AND;
- are not applying to the Master of Accounting 1.5 year (12 subject) program
You fit into the ‘humanitarian aid case’ category - ie. you are an applicant who:
- is in receipt of a sponsored scholarship from a humanitarian aid organisation (eg AusAid)
- holds a permanent Humanitarian Visa for Australia
- can demonstrate that humanitarian crisis impacts on your ability to sit the GMAT/GRE (eg, residence in country where there has been a recent critical threat to their health, safety, security or well-being through armed conflict, epidemic, famine, or natural disaster).
*Please note: If you are applying for a graduate research degree, GMAT or GRE results are mandatory.