Meet and speak with us about our programs during these informal information events held throughout the year.
Melbourne Information Sessions
International & Interstate Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Information sessions run for one hour (unless otherwise stated). Sessions include:
- A 20 minute presentation about study opportunities
- Time to speak one-on-one with academic and admissions staff
Program specific information sessions are also held throughout the year in order for you to develop an in-depth understanding of each study area. Refer to the session times above for program specific session dates.
No, there is no dress code.
- Current undergraduate university students that are considering post graduate study
- Professionals or anyone else looking to enhance their career by undertaking graduate study
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the programs offered
- Meet academic and professional staff
- Experience the world class facilities available to students
- Learn how graduate study can enhance your career goals
Yes, light refreshments including tea, coffee and sandwiches will be available.