Why complete a dual degree?
Dual degrees offer high-achieving Master of International Business students the opportunity to fast-track your career by:
- Studying at a partner institution in another global city
- Earning two Masters degrees
- Becoming qualified for two labour markets
- Expanding your functional expertise into a related business discipline
- Signalling to prospective employers your commitment to a career in international business
- Expanding your networks via access to the alumni communities of two prestigious business schools
Eligible students enrolled in the Master of International Business can undertake a year of international study at a global partner institution and earn a second Masters degree.
- The MSc Marketing Management - Università Bocconi (Bocconi University), Milan, Italy
- The MSc Global Supply Chain Management - HEC Montréal, Montréal, Canada
- 200 point MIB students: complete 1.5 years of study at MBS and 1 year at the partner institution, 2.5 years of full time study
- 150 point MIB students: complete 1 year at Melbourne and 1 year at the partner institution, 2 years of full time study
Dual degree students remain enrolled at the University of Melbourne while enrolled at their host institution.