The Graduate Certificate in Business is an online course comprised of four foundation subjects which provide introductory studies in a range of business disciplines including finance, accounting, economics and management.
Whether you are looking to change career focus or develop your business understanding, the online certificate provides both a world class and convenient option to achieve your goals.
Students who complete the online Graduate Certificate in Business are also welcome to apply to join a on-campus Master of Management program provided they meet the entry requirements.
On successful completion of the certificate, graduates will be:
- Critical thinkers and problem solvers in relation to business and commerce related issues and in developing solutions to problems in organisations and in society;
- Effective decision makers in business and commerce;
- Knowledgeable in the core areas of management;
- Competent in critical evaluation of evidence in support of an argument or proposition;
- Clear in articulating management issues, ideas theories and solutions to a range of audiences in written and oral form.
Our post experience cohort in particular wants to be able to learn anywhere, anytime, so we are adjusting our delivery and teaching models to meet student demands. Prof Nasser Spear, Deputy Dean, Melbourne Business School
2018 Start Year (29 January): 11 December
2018 Mid Year (16 July): 4 June
Course Code GC-BUS
For specific questions about the Graduate Certificate in Business
Tel: +61 3 8344 0149
(9am - 5pm AEST Mon - Fri)