The Graduate Diploma in Finance comprises the first year of the Master of Finance. It offers flexibility to students seeking a shorter graduate qualification in finance. Students of the Graduate Diploma can apply to transfer to the Master of Finance if they wish to gain the additional benefits offered by the two-year degree.
The Graduate Diploma in Finance is eight subjects in duration, and will normally be completed in one year of full-time study or two years part-time.
Graduates of this program should have the capacity to work in professional practice by applying the specialist financial knowledge that the program aims to provide. Graduates of this program have found employment as a:
- Analyst – Oil & Gas Sector, RBS Morgans
- Graduate, Standard Chartered Bank (China)
- Graduate, JP Morgan Chase
- Executive Analyst, Colliers International
- Commodities Trader, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
- Structured Notes Analyst, ANZ
International applications must be submitted by:
- Start Year (February) entry: 4 November
- Mid Year (July) entry: 30 April