This degree specialises in management activities within the Human Resources industry.
You will participate in in-depth learning in areas such as:
- labour relations
- managing people
- strategic approaches in human resources management
- motivating and rewarding employees
- dealing with stakeholders
- data analysis
- developing HR policies and practices
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Besides lectures and classroom-based tutorials, you will also take part in:
- Cutting-edge case studies across different industries and international contexts
- Have the opportunity to participate in Enrichment Programs such as in-company subjects, the Melbourne Business Practicum and the Global Business Practicum
Part-time study options available
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in human resources. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add human resources management to their portfolio.
WHERE WILL IT TAKE ME?
The Master of Management (Human Resources) is an accredited program with the Australian Human Resource Institute.
Credit points may be awarded for students with a relevant undergraduate degree in business/commerce.
For Semester 1 (February): 31 October
For Semester 2 (July): 30 April