This degree provides foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will develop a strong understanding in a range of areas including:
- managing innovation and change
- motivating and leading people
- developing strategies for national and global markets
- developing customer-oriented organisations
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Besides lectures and classroom-based tutorials, you will also take part in:
- Cutting-edge case studies across different industries and international contexts
- Have the opportunity to participate in Enrichment Programs such as in-company subjects, the Melbourne Business Practicum and the Global Business Practicum
Part-time study options available for domestic students.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in their particular field of expertise. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add a specialisation in management to their portfolio.
If you have previously studied Management at undergraduate level you may be better suited to our Master of Commerce (Management) program.