Master of Supply Chain Management application deadlines
- Applications are due 4 weeks before the commencement of each subject
- Applications may be considered after the due date subject to capacity
Entry requirements for the Master of Supply Chain Management are:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of documented full time, relevant, professional work experience
- The applicant's submitted statement of intent in seeking entry
The Selection Committee may conduct interviews and require submission of tests including the GMAT or GRE and may call for referee reports or employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
Online application system
To complete the online application process you will need:
- A record of your previous tertiary studies (to be uploaded as part of the online application)
- A statement of intent
- A curriculum vitae
- Evidence of work experience
- Evidence of having met the University's English language requirements
Outlined below are some tips to help you with the application process, but you can just get started by clicking the button below.
Step 1 - Registration process
- Page 1 -You will be required to provide personal and contact details.
- Page 2 - You are asked to provide details about your educational background (these details also form part of the application requirement at a later stage of the online application and this page can therefore be left blank)
- Page 3 - Review of details provided
Step 2 - Select your program and intake
Select the program you wish to apply for by searching using the program code:
MC-SCM150: Master of Supply Chain Management
Select the availability you wish to apply for:
- "Start year intake" to commence in either February
- "Midyear intake" to commence in either May, July/August or * October/November
Step 3 - Apply
This step involves addressing a list of application requirements. This is done by either selecting answers from a drop down box, filling in free text boxes or attached requested documents.
Step 4 - Submit your application
Review application details and submit.
Applicants will be notified of an outcome within 10 working days of successfully submitting a complete application.
Any enquiries regarding the online applications process or to check on the progress of your application should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8344 1670
What is a Statement of Intent?
Your application must include a statement of intent of no more than 500 words. It should describe your personal motivation to undertake further study, and can include details of your personal circumstances as well as your life and work experiences. It should emphasise any aspect of your personal history that may enhance your application, including extra-curricular activity, community involvement, work experience, relevant personal characteristics and any outstanding achievements.
What are the English Language Requirements?
The University of Melbourne has a set of English language requirements which all applicants must meet. If you have completed a previous degree which was taught and assessed entirely in English you do not have to undertake a test.
Minimum scores and tests accepted
For English language tests, we require documentary evidence of having obtained the minimum scores within the previous 24 months.
- IELTS: 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (paper test): 577 with TWE 4.5
- TOEFL (internet): 79 with Writing 21, Speaking 18, Reading 13, Listening 13
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 58-64 inclusive and no communicative skill below 50