Melbourne Business School is located in the heart of Melbourne – one of the world’s most liveable and culturally diverse communities. The moment you step foot on the campus, you know it's a special place.
If you're thinking about moving from overseas or interstate to study a business program in Melbourne, you'd probably like to get a flavour for the city first.
- Melbourne was voted the most liveable city in the world in 2017 for the seventh consecutive year by the Economist Intelligence Unit. It's one of the safest cities in the world to live, work and study
- Melbourne as a smart city - is adopting useful innovation that blends seamlessly into how we live our lives, and intelligently preparing for the changing needs of the community, environment, and economy
Living in Melbourne
- Our on-campus programs are delivered at our Parkville campus, only a 15-minute walk from Melbourne CBD or 10-minutes to the renowned Queen Victoria Markets
- Find out more about your accommodation options and the cost of living through the University of Melbourne’s Study site
Cafe culture and sporting capital
- Melbournians love food and wine. You can enjoy fine dining or delicious meals on a budget, and sample cuisine from all over the world
- If coffee is more your thing, then just follow your nose down a cobblestone laneway for the ultimate caffeine hit
- There is always something on in Melbourne, from fesitivals like Melbourne's International Comedy Festival and White Night to sporting highlights like the Australian Open Tennis, Formula 1 Grand Prix and of course, Australian Rules Football (AFL)
Easy to get around
- Melbourne has a fantastic and easy to navigate public transport system
- Trams, buses and trains operate throughout the city and its suburbs and can take you from the mountains of the Dandenong Ranges to the beaches of St Kilda
- It's also bike friendly, and you can hire bikes through Melbourne Bike Share making it even easier to get around
Melbourne Business School
- Melbourne Business School is a leading provider of business and management courses in Australia
- Moving away from your family and friends to study can be daunting at first. So whether you're from overseas, regional Australia or another major city like Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, and Brisbane; we have a wide range of student support services to help you settle in Melbourne
- You'll also find a host of student clubs and societies to suit your style and interests, as well as the Melbourne Business School Student Association
- The home of our programs is ‘The Spot’ – a green-star, purpose-built facility for the University’s Business and Economics students. With new student lounges, seminar rooms, lecture theatres and cafes, you’ll never want to leave!
- At our our always popular Giblin Eunson Library, you’ll find group study room facilities, subject databases and e-guides all specific to Melbourne Business School students