Download a brochure to discover the range of specialisations within our Master of Management suite and our Master of International Business. Our specialisations include Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Management, and Marketing.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Connect with industry and enhance your employability: get involved in our consulting and internship subjects, case competitions and community engagement with our clubs and societies.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community: with challenging and rewarding programs enabling you to network with your peers and join our strong global alumni cohort of over 60,000
- Combine the academic rigour of our industry experts with business relevance: gain the skills you need to lead and have impact at a globally leading business school (#26 globally Accounting and Finance and #26 globally business and management QS 2020)
Our suite of practical and applied Masters programs are aimed at recent graduates and early career professionals without a business background.
You do not require previous work experience and will have the opportunity to participate in extra and co-curricular activities to ensure your student experience is practical, dynamic and challenging.
We have strong links with government, industry and non-government organisations. Your student experience opportunities could include:
- Participation in local and global work integrated learning,
- student exchange,
- mentoring by industry professionals,
- international exchange to enhance your experience and your employability.
I didn’t have a professional network in Melbourne, so I joined the university skills workshop, and later got into some volunteering with 180 Degrees Consulting, which is one of the largest social impact consulting organisations in the world. Then I applied for the Business Practicum. It gave me another chance to expand my roots here, and it’s exciting because the work we did has now been put into practice within the innovation stream. — Maria Cruz
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (Accounting)
- Master of Management (Accounting and Finance)
- Master of Management (Finance)
- Master of Management (Human Resources)
- Master of Management (Marketing)
Start March 2020:
Apply by 31 October (International) | 30 November (Domestic)