Download a brochure to discover the range of specialisations within our Master of Management suite and our Master of International Business. Our specialisations include Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Management, and Marketing.
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Business consulting subjects in Australia and Internationally
- Industry exposure through real life case studies
- Case competitions
- Pitch at UniMelb StartUp
- Social and community engagement through the Student Ambassador Program, Global Voices Scholarship or Clubs and Societies to name a few.
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.
Our suite of practical and applied Masters programs are aimed at recent graduates and early career professionals without a business background.
You do not require previous work experience and will have the opportunity to participate in extra and co-curricular activities to ensure your student experience is practical, dynamic and challenging.
We have strong links with government, industry and non-government organisations. Your student experience opportunities could include:
- Participation in local and global work integrated learning,
- student exchange,
- mentoring by industry professionals,
- international exchange to enhance your experience and your employability.
I didn’t have a professional network in Melbourne, so I joined the university skills workshop, and later got into some volunteering with 180 Degrees Consulting, which is one of the largest social impact consulting organisations in the world. Then I applied for the Business Practicum. It gave me another chance to expand my roots here, and it’s exciting because the work we did has now been put into practice within the innovation stream. — Maria Cruz
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (Accounting)
- Master of Management (Accounting and Finance)
- Master of Management (Finance)
- Master of Management (Human Resources)
- Master of Management (Marketing)
Start March 2020:
Apply by 31 October (International) | 30 November (Domestic)