MBS Information Session - Melbourne
Room 2002, Level 2
The Spot Building,
198 Berkeley St
Carlton VIC 3010
Explore the world-class opportunities at Melbourne Business School.
Hear from our leading academics and current students about the benefits of studying our range of masters' and graduate research programs.
Speak with academics from the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Actuarial Science, Economics and Econometrics
- Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, International Business, Management, Marketing
- and Graduate Research.
You will discover more about:
- the MBS student experience,
- connections with industry,
- career-enhancing opportunities,
- practicum subjects, case competitions and skill-building programs
- clubs and societies.
Admissions staff will also be available to answer questions about the application process.
Registration from 5.45pm for a 6:00pm welcome followed by refreshments and a course area expo.
Learn more about the course offerings at MBS and make your next step a leap.