Eligible students enrolled in the Master of International Business have the opportunity to undertake a year of international study at a global partner institution and earn a second masters degree.
Why complete a dual degree?
The dual degree program offers high-achieving business students the opportunity to fast-track their careers by:
- Earning two masters degrees
- Studying business in another global city
- Expanding their expertise into another business discipline
- Creating networks across the alumni communities of two prestigious business schools
- Signalling to prospective employers their commitment to developing a career in international business
- MSc Marketing Management - Università Bocconi (Bocconi University), Milan, Italy
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management - HEC Montréal, Canada
- 200 point MIB students complete: 1.5 years at Melbourne & 1 year at a partner institution = 2.5 years of full-time study
- 150 point MIB students complete: 1 year at Melbourne & 1 year at a partner institution = 2 years of full-time study